Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mickey Mouse Birthday Party

This is an adorable Mickey Mouse Birthday Party. Shay from Dumplin Design contacted me about sharing this party on my blog. {Shay did my blog design.} Stop by her blog to see more details and additional photos of her sons birthday party! There are also downloads available for labels at the bottom of her post - she can customize them for you.

I am loving these Mickey ears made with floral balls and tissue paper flowers.



Candy bar and sack lunches for the children and adults.

Custom water bottle labels.


Custom cupcake toppers and banner.


In Shay's words... For favors, I decided to make Mousketools boxes. On the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Mickey and the gang use Mousketools that Toodles brings to them to solve problems throughout the show. I had all the kids scream “Oh, Toodles!” and gave them their boxes. Each box had mickey ears, white gloves, a puzzle, a ball, organic shark gummies, and a coloring page with crayons.

2 comments:

  1. so cute! I love those floral ears too!

    Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Mickey themed party idea! My nephews 1st B-day was Mickey themed. You can see the cake I made for it here...http://stephaniessweetcreations.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-nephews-first-birthday.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete