Monday, April 12, 2010
Easy Lemon Spring Centerpiece
This is an easy Spring Centerpiece anyone can put together. I always feel like I need something tall on my kitchen island - to fill the space. What I really love is fresh flowers, but that can get a little expensive. So, I Put this together in just a few minutes and really love how it turned out.

I have to admit that I owned most of items to make this, but it would be easy to find something to substitute. The one thing you can run out and buy now is the lemon floral stems. I just bought these at Pier 1. They are $12.00 a stem and I used two stems.
The green willowy grass is a few years old from the Pottery Barn as well as this moss and twig cylinder. I am sure at most craft stores you can find something to replace these items.
cute idea! I love how the yellow really stands out too!
ReplyDeleteKim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration
omg, i love your kitchen!!!
ReplyDeleteso pretty and cheerful!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love the look of lemons in centerpieces.
ReplyDeleteI would love it if you joined my "Saturday is Crafty Day" party starting on April 24th! Stop by my blog for details.
This is a great Spring centerpiece. I am with you, I really love fresh flowers, but they are spendy. The bright yellow lemons are a great substitute. Thanks for linking up to Be Inspired today.
ReplyDeleteChelsea
So pretty! What a clean and refreshing look for spring. Perfect!
ReplyDeleteThat is so beautiful. I love the bright colors. Thanks for sharing at 'Look at me, I'm SO Crafty!' at Fun to Craft.
ReplyDeleteI think it looks great! Good thinking! Thanks for sharing at ANYTHING RELATED!
ReplyDelete~Rebekah
It looks just gorgeous in your kitchen. The lemons are such a great pop of color!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up to Make it Yours Day!
This is simply stunning! I love everything about it! Fabulous job - looks fantastic!
ReplyDeleteThanks again for joining the Sunday Showcase! Hope you have a great week! ~ Stephanie Lynn
I'm featuring this today. Stop by and grab a featured button if you like! ~ Stephanie Lynn
ReplyDeleteYou have so many gorgeous centerpieces! I just wanted to let you know I'm featuring two of them at womenwhodoitall.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete-Jill